This is just a connection compatibility patch for Better Arizona for the mod to work with Reforma. If you are playing without Reforma, this is not needed.
You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances.
You must get permission to modify or improve my file under any circumstances.
You must get permission to convert this file under any circumstances.
You must get permission to use assets of my file under any circumstances.
- Fixes missing traffic lights in parts of Mexico
- Compatibility with ATS 1.48 & Reforma 2.5.8
- Compatibility with Project Better Arizona 0.3
- Fixed swapped Interstate 10 exit signs on State Route 85 in Goodyear
- Fixed crash on Interstate 10 West, leaving Phoenix
- Fixed floating trees and terrain gaps on Interstate 10 in Phoenix
- Fixed disappearing buildings in Casa Grande
- Fixed various terrain bugs
- Fixed crashes to desktop
- Compatibility with ATS 1.47 & Reforma 2.5.4, Reforma Gila Bend overwrites my version
- Added I-10 improvements to connect to Reforma I-10 between Loop 303 and Interstate 17
- State Route 84 connects to State Route 85 in Reforma Gila Bend instead of with Interstate 8
- Compatibility with ATS 1.46 and Reforma 2.4.3
- Compatibility with Reforma 2.3.6
*Intended for use with Reforma 2.3.4, may still work with 2.3.3 but it is untested*
- Compatibility with ATS 1.45 and Reforma 2.3.4
- Fixed the game thinking a content change occurred and updating navigation data for no reason on every load
- Merged changes made in Reforma 2.3.3 (fixes the invisible wall on I-8 near Yuma)
- Merged changes made in Reforma 2.3.1
- Initial release to provide compatibility with ATS 1.44 and Reforma 2.3