Important: As per the announcement regarding Reforma 2.5.4, the Sierra Nevada sectors have been removed from the Reforma map file. Those sectors have been removed from this patch as well. If you want to continue using Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy with both the main Reforma Map and Minor/Lite Urban Overhaul, you will need to download Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy AND MUO/Sierra Nevada Compatibility Patch.
This mod adds connections between Reforma Map and Quaristice's Minor Urban Overhaul.
The mod fixes connections in these areas:
- Uses Quaristice's I-580 and I-80 connection between MUO's Oakland and the refreshed Reforma Sacramento (ATS 1.40-1.43)
- Uses PaZz's I-5 and I-8 connections to Carlsbad and San Diego
- Uses n1cky1992's I-10 connection between PaZz's Quartzsite and MUO's Phoenix (ATS 1.40-1.46)
- Adds I-10 connection between MUO's Los Angeles and Reforma's Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and the refreshed PaZzMod areas
It also uses Mega Resources and SCS California signage in the MUO freeways, such as Los Angeles, Oxnard, Carlsbad, and San Diego. Moreover, as SCS, Reforma, and Quaristice update their map areas, this patch will also be updated to reflect the changes.
Reforma Map and either Minor or Lite Urban Overhaul are required. As of ATS 1.47, the patch is compatible with Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy, but the MUO/Sierra Nevada Compatibility Patch will need to be installed as well. Not compatible with standalone PaZzMod. Additional details about compatibility with other map mods can be found on the SCS forum page: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=1530452#p1530452
Mega Resources is required if playing on ATS 1.43 or newer. Place that below the patch.
- MUO/SN Compatibility Patch (optional) (ATS 1.47 and newer)
- MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch
- Reforma Sierra Nevada Legacy (optional) (ATS 1.47 and newer)
- Reforma map file
- Mega Resources (ATS 1.43 and newer)
- Either Minor Urban Overhaul or Lite Urban Overhaul