MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch defeoac
This mod adds connections between Reforma Map and Quaristice's Minor Urban Overhaul.
The mod fixes connections in these areas:
- Uses Quaristice's I-580 and I-80 connection between MUO's Oakland and the refreshed Reforma Sacramento
- Uses PaZz's I-5 and I-8 connections to Carlsbad and San Diego
- Uses n1cky1992's I-10 connection between PaZz's Quartzsite and MUO's Phoenix
- Adds I-10 connection between MUO's Los Angeles and Reforma's Palm Springs, Palm Desert, and the refreshed PaZzMod areas
It also uses Mega Resources and SCS California signage in the MUO interstates, such as Los Angeles, Carlsbad, San Diego, Oakland, and Stockton. Moreover, as SCS, Reforma, and Quaristice update their map areas, this patch will also be updated to reflect the changes.
Reforma Map and either Minor or Lite Urban Overhaul are required. Not compatible with standalone Sierra Nevada Legacy and PaZzMod. Additional details about compatibility with other map mods can be found on the SCS forum page: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=1530452#p1530452
Mega Resources is required if playing on ATS 1.43. Place that below the patch.
- MUO/Reforma Traffic Compatibility (optional)
- MUO/Reforma Compatibility Patch
- Mega Resources (ATS 1.43)
- Reforma map file
- Either Minor Urban Overhaul or Lite Urban Overhaul
Other Mods for American Truck Simulator
This American Truck Simulator add-on was created by defeoac and shared in Map Patches for American Truck Simulator.