If your game is crashing after you use the mod, please check your game.log.txt file in your Documents\American Truck Simulator to determine if it is the mod or another mod conflicting somehow!
- 1.41 beta - N/A, not certified to work with Convoy.
It is the ai street sweeper but driveable. 'Bout as simple as that. The model is just the SCS ai model, with some modifications and extra configuration options. It can be purchased from the Volvo or Peterbilt dealers/mod dealers. Enjoy being able to drive around in and maybe bully the ai with a street sweeper.
- Custom engine sounds + engine
- Partially redone lightmask
- Slot option for cab roof lights
- 3 Mirror options - Regular(AI texture), Paint, and Chrome.
- 2 Bumper options - Regular, Chrome custom
- 2 Side handle options - Regular, custom(both chromed).
- Functioning rear amber light bar
- Regular 4x2
- Hook 4x2 if you want to use it with trailers
- Rear Steer 4x2. Have fun.
It does currently uses the SCS Volvo interior, as I have not yet decided to dive into making an interior for it.
Things to be added
- Support for cabin accessories and Steering Creation DLCs
- Custom interior
- Beacon options
- Horn options
- Some touch ups here and there, mainly tuning the lightmask a bit
- Come up with a way for actual loads to be done with it(sweepering roads), likely not possible until SCS implements rigids.
- Street sweeper/brush models are by SCS
- Engine sounds are by me, samples are from various SCS vehicles/trucks.
- Custom part models/materials are by me.
This is my first vehicle mod so far, it will likely have some issues and if so please let me know about them!